If I were President of the United States……West Wing Fantasy World

domesticviolence

I’m exhausted by this election and I’m sure that you are as well. I rarely wish for time to fly but I know that I, and thousands of others, can’t wait for November 6 to come and go. At the same time, I still cling to the fact that I live in a country where […]

Made In Michigan Great Lakes Pizza Collection – Buddy’s Pizza Coupon

GreatLakesPizzaIcon

All Michigan made pizza! Don’t miss this one time offer for $4 dollars off an 8 inch pizza from the number one pizza maker in Michigan! Click here for your coupon. Hurry & enjoy, it’s only good through August 12, 2012. Sign up for Buddy’s Pizza Email Club to receive more coupons & great meal […]

Take a Break This Weekend July 6-8

Recovery-yoga

Yoga for Recovery Sunday, July 8, 2012, 2:00 pm Powerhouse Gym, 400 E Brown St, Birmingham, MI $5.00 RECOVERY BASED YOGA FLOW! Slow flow yoga class with focus on the breath and the resting of the monkey mind. Some meditation as well as energetic flows designed to strengthen and detoxify the body. A true mind,body […]

Enjoy The End of June 29-July 1

outdoor-concert

Rhythmz in Riley Park Free Concert in Downtown Farmington Friday, June 29, 2012, 7:00 pm Walter E. Sundquist Farmington Pavilion & Riley Park, Grand River Ave & Grove St, Farmington, MI FREE This free summer concert series draws hundreds of people to the center of downtown Farmington every Friday night during the summer. Bring a […]

Get Inspired This Weekend June 22-24

marathon-training

Beginners Half Marathon Program Saturday, June 23, 2012, 8:00 am 1500 Lexington Blvd, Royal Oak, MI $129.00 Get Enspired. Be Inspired. Run Inspired. Have you always wanted to run a 1/2 marathon but didn’t know where to begin? Enspire Fitness is excited to bring you the Beginners Half Marathon program, designed to get you to […]

Layne Sakwa for Circuit Judge

layne-sakwa

Circuit Judges are Called Trial Judges for a Reason-They try cases. If you or a family member are before the Circuit Court, whether it’s a dispute or as a victim of crime, you need a judge who is not just finding their way around the courtroom. Layne Sakwa works with families in Oakland County courtrooms […]

Join The Haven Garden Project in Their Efforts This Summer & Save The Date for The 3rd Annual Wine Tasting!

haven-garden-project

SAVE THE DATE: Mark your calendars for September 14, 2012 for the 3rd Annual Haven Garden Project Wine Tasting to support The Haven Garden. This year it will be hosted in the hip, newly opening restaurant, Local Kitchen and Bar in Ferndale! The new restaurant will use as much locally grown food as possible and […]

Enjoy Father’s Day Weekend, June 15-17

birmingham-battle-of-the-bands

Battle of the Bands Tomorrow, June 15, 2012, 7:00 pm Shain Park, 200 W Merrill St, Birmingham, MI FREE Support local high school bands as they perform and compete for the top prize in the 2012 Battle of the Bands. The event is sponsored by the Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition. Where Shain Park 200 W […]

Enjoy Your Weekend This June 8-10

berkley-art-bash

Berkley Art Bash Saturday, June 9, 2012, 10:00 am 3117 12 Mile Rd, Berkley, MI FREE Art & music lovers looking to add a little color to their weekend will find a diverse assortment of photographs, garden art, jewelry, pottery, wearables, paintings, edibles, live music and more on Saturday, June 9 from 10-6 in beautiful […]

Can You Believe It Is June? June 1-3

theatre-under-the-stars-michigan

Theatre Under the Stars! Tomorrow, June 1, 2012, 8:30 pm St. Dunstan’s Theatre, 400 Lone Pine Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI $20.00 A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum Music and Lyrics by Stephan Sondheim Book by Larry Gelbart & Burt Shevelove June 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 & 16, 2012 @ 8:30 […]