Whether you keep writing 2012 on everything for the next few weeks, 2013 is really upon us. That means the gyms will be crowding with people and everyone jumps on the New Years resolution bandwagon. I’m no different! Here are my continuing goals from 2012…
1. Work out 5-6 days a week! Some weeks my goal is to exercise every day and other weeks I need more rest, so I think 5 days is pretty realistic. I have lots of choices: Zumba, running (probably more on a treadmill than outside in the winter), recumbent bike, elliptical, kettle bells, Just Dance, etc.
2. More specifically to my fitness goal: run a 5K. I’m thinking in the spring… Color Run? Any other suggestions?
2. This is my main goal: eat healthier! I’m thinking of only allowing myself to have sweets one day a week or something like that to cut back on unhealthy treats. I’ll keep you posted on this.
3. Make more money and make work more enjoyable. I love working from home but not all of my jobs are ideal.
4. Find my passion. While number 3 is a more short-term resolution, I also hope to find my passion in a career. I know that I love working from home with flexible hours, I love writing/social media/marketing, health and fitness, etc. I’d love to figure out a career to connect all three.
5. Grow my blog!
6. Finish my online classes (I graduate college two years ago, but I am taking a online wellness certificate program now from Penn Foster). I was plugging along pretty well and enjoying it, but in the past few months I’ve gotten busy and/or lazy and haven’t worked on them.
What are your goals or resolutions for 2013?
For more from Lauren, visit her blog at Lauren’s Thoughts.