We’re bringing you Glamour’s list of the most wearable and fashionable trends for Fall 2011. If you are obsessed with trying new trends every season or could care less, I guarantee you will find one fashion item you’re dying to try.
2. Mustard Hues – Anything in the color mustard aka dark yellow! You may have to have the right complexion to go with this color, but I say…try anything once!
3. Polka Dots – This trend comes around often, so dig out all of your polka dot sweaters, shirts, scarves, whatever! If you don’t want to go polka dot from head to toe, try a playful scarf or shoes to spice up your look.
4. Rust-Color Coats - Last season it was all about camel-colored coats, but this year’s color is a bit darker, more fall-like and great for any complexion.
5. Camo-Inspired - No, not army gear from head to toe, but beautiful prints inspired by camo and turn out more ladylike and beautiful.
6. Maxi Skirts and Cozy Sweaters – Long skirts and big sweaters to keep yourself cozy as the weather gets cooler. Comfy is key and try a belt at your waist to keep this from looking frumpy.
7. The Slit-Up-to-There Skirt – Remember the days of every dress and skirt having a side slit? These days the slit is in the front of your outfit! It is a sneaky way to show a little skin but still wear something somewhat conservative.
8. A Touch of Lace - Lace is a great feminine touch to any outfit. Anything polished with a little lace on it is a beautiful look this fall.
9. Choker Necklace - Necklaces that are close to your neck can dress up any LBD!
10. Bright Pants - Keep the bright colors of summer going with bright pants. Go for your favorite color – pink, orange, blue, red – have fun with it!
Courtesy of Glamour.com.
You may also like:
Â© Copyright 2011 Â Allison Stuart Kaplan Â www.Askinyourface.com LLC