Here at ASK In Your Face, we are always looking for easy beauty tips on a budget. This week we bring you “green” face masks (and most aren’t that icky green in color!) that will help your skin glow. These face masks are all super easy, one-ingredient, all-natural and DIY! What could be better?
1.Â Honey. Use a cloth damp with warm water and pat skin to open pores. SmearÂ honey onto skin and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and pat skin dry with cloth damp with cold water to close pores.
2. Raw egg yolk. Spread on face and neck and leave on skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
3. Raw egg white. Beat egg white until frothy and spread on face. Wait until it dries and rinse off with warm water.
4. Grapes. Cut one grape in half and rub lightly all over face.
5. Banana. Mash one overripe banana and spread onto face. Rinse off after 15 to 30 minutes with warm water.
6. Plain yogurt. Apply on face after cleansing and leave on for 15 — 20 minutes.
7.Â Apple cider vinegar. Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water and apply over face with a cotton ball as a toner after washing face every day and every night.
8. Olive oil. Dab on lips at bedtime if chapped or leave on face overnight.
9. Avocado. Mash avocado, leave on skin for ten minutes.
10.Â Baking soda. Use as exfoliant for face by adding to your regular cleanser.
11. Milk. Seriously? Yes, seriously. Swab on face with cotton ball, leave on until your skin feels tight. Rinse off with warm water. Your skin will feel super-soft afterwards.
Courtesy of Care2.com.
Â© 2011 Copyright Â Allison Stuart Kaplan Â www.Askinyourface.com LLC