Our outer world persona reveals little of the treasures that lie within us all. The ancient art of mask making promises to start you on a quest of self discovery. Join us in this journeyÂ to unmask your true identity and reveal aspects of yourself that lay hidden to the outer world.
By participating in this program, you will:
- Get in touch with creative muse
- Learn how to give and receive feedback
- Break down the barriers that keep you from sharing the beauty of your inner self
- Finding your voice and speaking your truth
- Connecting to your sensual nature
Mask and materials will be provided.Â We will be working with a variety of materials (paint, glue), so dress appropriately and comfortably.
Date: Friday, March 25th, 2011
Time: 7:00 – 10:00 pm
Cost: $49, and increases to $59 one week prior to workshop
Facilitator: Janice Steingold, Art Therapist
Location: Inner Door Center (a division of Jump Start Consulting, LLC)
317 E. Eleven Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
Check out their website for more information.