This Valentine’s Day celebrate being single and having fun with your family and friends. Here is a list of things you could do to celebrate the day of love:
- Have a fabulous “Me Day”! Do whatever you want to do that you’ve been putting off. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi, take yourself shopping for a new outfit, get your hair done, or buy yourself that DVD you’ve had your eye on.
- Since this is the day of hearts, take care of yours! Grab a friend and hit the gym or try a Zumba class to get your tickers moving.
- Have you seen the movie “Valentine’s Day?” Steal Jessica Biel’s character’s idea and have an “Anti-Valentine’s Party” where you can have a great meal with your girlfriends. Then watch the movie afterwards!
- Spend that time with your family you’ve been putting off and feel their unconditional love. It is your turn to take your parents out to dinner or a movie.
- Make some extra money! Find a babysitting job for parents who want a night out. Not only will you get to play games with a cute kid all night, you will end up with some extra cash!
So this year if you’re single or feeling down on your relationship status, snap out of it and take these tips to have a fabulous February 14th! Celebrate the love you have for yourself and your friends and family.