An unusual but every effective squat and press! Forever change the way you look at your clothes-filled laundry basket!
- Set your filled basket of clothes on the floor
- Plant your feet firmly on the floor, hip distance apart. Bend your knees and shoot your hips way back. Squat as low as you comfortably can.
- With your belly in tight hold on to the sides of your laundry basket. Look straight ahead.
- Stand straight up and press the basket over your head.
- Lower the basket back to the floor. Be sure to stay in a squat position while doing this.
- Repeat the laundry basket press 8-12 times.
Try lifting off your heels when the basket is over your head. Relive’ 8-12 more times. This will strengthen your feet, ankles and calves! How about folding those clothes while balancing on one foot. Fold three pieces of clothing on both sides!